We built these boots with three things in mind; safety, functionality, and comfort. The Kenetrek Cowboy Outsole design slips in and out of standard stirrups with ease while the spur shelf keeps spurs from sliding down your heels. And they keep you on your feet whether you're leading a horse on the trail or doing a little winter fence mending. They contour to your leg like a lace up riding boot should and keep your feet warm down to zero degrees. A open tread pattern provides traction in mud or snow, and there’s enough open space to make the sole “self-cleaning”. The Kenetrek Cowboy design is protected under US Patent #D583,133. Happy trails! Made in Thailand.
May take up to 8 weeks to fulfill depending on backorder status.
- Product Catalog #: RBKE-1429-L
- Custom Kenetrek K-Talon Cowboy Outsole design has stirrup rails surrounding the lugs, traction teeth at the toe and heel and a deep and open tread design for serious grip and traction.
- Hand-made rubber outsoles are vulcanized for durability and feature steel shanks with double thick midsoles.
- Removable 6 mm thick three part liner quilted from a wicking durable synthetic, 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and finally 3 mm of wool felt to insulate even when damp.
- Snut-Fit lacing system with stud hooks and Power D-Ring lace anchors for the ultimate in ankle support.
- Super thick 6 ounce oil tanned leather uppers are contoured to fit your leg precisely for incredible support and comfort.
Sizing Options: 6-10 whole sizes
Sizing Options (required)
- MSRP $305
- Price: $305.00
- Shipping: $18
All returns, exchanges, and warranty policies are that of the manufacturer and must be submitted to the manufacturer directly.